Visual Reflections

Images and thoughts for contemplation.

Redwoods or Bust – 2nd Entry

16 Responses to “Redwoods or Bust – 2nd Entry”

1. Wendy

Well the adventure begins… loved your descriptions of the thick tree canopies. Sorry about your phone but just look what you would have missed.
    Safe travels!

2. Jean ennis

Charles! You were less than 2 hours from me! Wish we could have,gotten,together. The temperatures are record breaking hot, so a good time to be on,the coast. If you are back this way, call me! Oregon Coast is the most beautiful place. Have a great rest of the trip.

• cfgattis

We just couldn’t make it that far with a grandchild. We’ll make it back. Enjoying the Wester, hot but not humid. Lots of smoke here today.

3. Dody Baker

Well, sounds like it’s starting out as a
    Very memorable vacation ! Thanks
    For sharing! You write great visuals ! I could see you in those tidal pools!
    Surprise😳! Keep those blogs coming!

4. lspalla1

Charles, glad your travel at least was good. Wish I had been there to tell you to take your phone apart, remove the battery and place everything in a big bowl of dry rice overnight. We used to dry out television equipment this way when cameras got dropped in rivers and lakes! Most of the time, the effort restored the equipment to full use. So sorry! You are now a travel warrior!

5. Nancy

My sister dropped hers in the toilet
    In San Francisco. Putting it in rice
    as suggested does not revive it!!

6. Judy wilson

I am thoroughly enjoying your blog. I’m so glad that your grandson wanted to travel with his grandparents. Pictures are magnificent. Thanks for sharing g your vacation with us. Judy wilson